Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Moala all about me

Hi, my name is Moala and my school is Saint Pius X Catholic School. I have four brothers and zero sisters.  I am seven years old.  I live in Auckland and my culture is Tongan.  I am a year 3 girl and I hope you enjoy my blog.

I am good at spelling and I enjoy spending time with my family.  It is challenges to do maths and my goal is to not fight with my brothers.  My favourite  subject is spelling and my favourite colour is purple.

I am going on a holiday to Tonga and I am looking forward to playing netball.  My mum and dad and aunt and uncle inspires me and encourage me.







3 comments:

  1. keep up the good work Moala by savior

    ReplyDelete
  2. malo lelei moala. This is briana I like how you did your picther beautiful. I also like your story it is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete