Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Moala-Matariki day

\
On Wednesday R.m Three and Room Five when we went inside we took off our shoes.When we went inside a lady was singing a maori song. They were whaia Keilly and Jack,whaia Tanya.Then we split up in three groups one group was drawing. One was painting rocks and one was weaving and carving. I was in the painting racks group we drawing a pattern the pattern is called a koru. After whaia Keilly told us a story after the story whaia kelly told us to paint on the rocks. When we were done drawing patterns on our rock we sang a maori song. Then we sat on the floor then the rest sat on the floor after we all shared our work. The first ones were the drawing group then the weaving and carving group then the painting on the rock. Then we walked back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Greeting Moala I am Kamaea. I really enjoyed this story. Also I liked your rock because It has koru's and beautiful colours on It. I like the gold color for the background. It looks like you had so much fun at Te Oro. It sound like you had fun with your groups. I know I was there too and I was in the block painting group. Keep it up with your excellent story.

    ReplyDelete