Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2019

My amazing Weekends


                                         The weekends
On the weekend, my dad, Laki, Christopher,Michael and I went to the park next to Countdown in Mt Wellington. We were playing cricket and touch.

First we were playing Cricket. I was the bater and Laki was the thrower Laki wasn’t really good at throwing the ball so my  dad helped him throw the ball.

We got tired of playing Cricket so we played touch. Then it rained, we were still playing touch then we stopped because it started raining hard.

We started playing touch when it finished raining. My dad was tired so he went and sat down and watched us play touch.

Michael and I were tired of playing touch, so we decided to play Cricket. Michael and I were playing Cricket while Christopher and Laki was playing touch.

When Christopher and Laki were done playing touch Michael and I stopped playing Cricket as well. Then we all told my that we stopped playing touch and Cricket, then we all went up the hill and went in the car to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment