Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Human Dignity:Caritas

               

Lesson Two Continued
Human Dignity
This week the Caritas challenged us this Lent to
make a difference in others lives by making small changes to our daily actions.

Today in class we are talking about Lent, I am giving up
lollies because I am addicted to lollies. Every time we
go to the shops I will ask my mum or dad if I can buy lollies.

The Caritas told me to Pray about giving the
South Africa kids some more food and money so they are able to eat. 


Pray: Heavenly Father, please forgive me
how I am not grateful when my 
 Mum or dad gives me food to eat.
I should be grateful even when my mum
 Or dad gives me a piece of bread. 

 The things that I am grateful is my family, I am also grateful for my life and how you 
gave my another day of life. I am also grateful that you are keeping my family safe 
and God please look after South Africa kids and adult how some of them don't have

 Any houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment