Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Jacinda's message-Space out


                                                      Spaced out




Today in Class my teacher has split us into four groups my group had to do the Jacinda's message, the other groups had to do there Covid-19 and there Samoan Tatau another thing that they did was listening quizzes. We all had 20 minutes to finish of everything, once we were all done with that we all had to rotate so we could do everything. I agree with Jacinda because we should really space out, that way we don't get into anyone's moist breathe. This is the site where I got it from http://eslnews.org.nz/. This is where I got it from, we had to watch the video then write about it.                        On the site it also has a game that you could play.

No comments:

Post a Comment