Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Things I hear in my mindful place

In my mindful place I hear birds having conversations and I also heard the water crash into the rocks. I like ie when fizzy drinks makes the noise when they are opened.

I like it when someone will cook bacon and eggs and the bacon and eggs start to sizzle. If someone has slime and make bubbles when the pop it, it is very satisfying. When my mum makes chicken and chips it makes noises that is what I like to hear.

Sometimes when I am in class my classmates teacher and I will hear a Tui outside. I would hear people outside laughing when they are playing dodgeball. I would hear the trees and bushes would swish when there's a lot of wind. I also like it when I step on rocks (I like the noise it makes).
                                                  These are the pic
Fizzy drinks in glass bottles. colored vector pictures. set of ...Fluffy Slime Recipe - Unicorn Slime VIDEO Tutotrial - Living LocurtoOur Musical Birdbrains: Why Do Birds (And Humans) Sing? » Brain World

No comments:

Post a Comment