Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

16/11//2020 Communion of Saints Telling a lie

 Tell a lie: I took my brothers slides and he asked who took it and I said it was my other brother.

You shouldn't lie to other because it is really bad but if it is a dangerous situation you should lie so you and your family could be safe.

Story: Once my parent allowed me to go the shops and buy some stuff that we needed. A few minuted has gone by. My mum got worried so she came to the shops with my brothers they saw me come out of the shops like I was perfectly fine. They asked me why I took so long to go back home I told her that I was just talking to the shop owner.

It didn't look like she believed me but she said "at least you are fine". So we went back home I was getting  a little bit worried before they fine out that I wasn't telling the truth. The truth involves the police... My family only found out about this a few days ago. The truth was about the shop owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment