Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Medicinal Plants Medical problems and uses

Today I've learnt about many medicinal plants. I've also learnt that they can cure some bad things that happen to you. For Koromiko you need to use the closed leaf tips. For the Skin Diseases you use the whole part of the Kowhai tree including the bark and stuff. For the Pohutukawa the nectar of the Pohutukawa flower had been recommended for sore throats. The leaves of the Harakeke can be used for for dressing aid healing and the Harakeke's juice for wounds. The puriri leaves helps Ulcers. In the Kawakawa leaves it contain myristicin which has pain numbing properties and it heals toothaches. Today I've learnt so much about Medicinal plants!

Here is my Screencastify 
about one thing I've learnt today!


No comments:

Post a Comment