Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Help for international Education in NZ Retell and answer questions

In Term 3 2020 my teacher gave us a link to a audio it also had the words at the bottom for us to read. We could either read the story or listen to the audio. She told us to read or listen to it then when we are finished doing it we have to retell about what hppened in it. She also gave us questions for us to answer. Then when I was done doing that I went onto blogger.com and put an explanation on it then I put my work onto it at the bottom I put up a question for you to answer that wad it for my explanation I hope you have good day and a good time reading my blog! :)
β„šπ•Œπ”Όπ•Šπ•‹π•€π•†β„•π•Š? π”»π•šπ•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•Ÿπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•’π• 𝕀π•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕀 π•“π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕀π•₯π•šπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝟝 π•“π•šπ•π•π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 β„€π•–π•’π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ• π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕣?

No comments:

Post a Comment