Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The things that happened in Tupaia's life

In Term 3 2020 my teacher put up n the screen a video about Tupaia's adventure. Tupaia's adventure was about how he made a man famous that man was Captain Cook. It was about New Zealand Captain Cook found New Zealand but he didn't really care until when Tupaia found New Zealand he actually put it on to the internet? I am unsure of that because I don't really know if they had internet that time. So basically when we were done watching the video we had to create a biography about Tupaia or Captain so I chose Tupaia. When I was done doing my biography about Tupaia I did a background that I liked then I put my work on to blogger.com I obviously had to put an explanation so the people who are reading my blog knows what is happening. I've said this a couple of times in my blog I have to put my work onto the blog log where I put all my work on when I finished blogging it. That was it for my explanation I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING MY BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment