Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Your Comment Counts day 2

 



My comment is a quality comment 

How: To make my comment a quality comment I used Commenting Criteria. It shows me how to make a comment quality.

 I found a blog that was perfect for me to comment on so I went onto the Commenting Criteria looked through and did what it told me to do. Since I haven't been finishing before I am not sure how this story reminds me of something.

Thank you for reading my blog! Stay Tuned for more blogs 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Moala,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey, it is awesome to see your first post of the summer and I look forward to seeing more as you continue blogging!

    I thought this activity was great as I enjoy seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs. I think your comment is very well written, you introduced yourself, complimented something about their post, related it to yourself and left a comment which opened up an opportunity for a reply thus starting a comment thread, good job!!

    Don't forget all comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete