Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

My Cake Day

This writing is about my 10th Birthday


Intro - 

Who - My cousins, Brothers, My youth.

What - Practice dances for Sunday Church. (Victory, Me’e), Eat.

Where - A man’s house who is in my church.

When - 26th  Jan 2021.

Why - Because it was my birthday and we had Sunday school.


During the summer holidays it was my birthday. The night before it was my birthday I got a hundred dollars from my aunty… The next day it was my birthday.

The first thing I did on my birthday was to buy my brother’s school clothes. We also had to get my school uniform. Then we got McDonald's. I ordered  a big mac. My brothers got the same thing.


Finally after sitting for a long time we all drove back home. I was waiting until it hit five o’clock so we could go practice for Sunday church. When it was five o’clock we decided to get ready. After getting ready my dad gave me thirty dollars. Unfortunately when we paid for my school uniform plus my stationary it cost sixty - one dollars. My mum didn’t have any money on her so she asked if she could use my money. I said “sure”.


Then we went to practice. We were working on the dances. We only did two dances. The dances are called Victory and Me’e. After dancing we all had a feed of Chicken Nibbles and Pizza. After Practice we went shopping. I wanted to go shopping just so I could buy a cake. I brought a chocolate cake. After shopping we went back home. We ate dinner (it wasn’t really dinner just bread with chocolate and muffins).


After eating and watching youtube we all went to sleep. THAT WAS THE END OF MY 10TH BIRTHDAY! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment