Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Responsibility Mats

For Religious Education (R.E). Te Wairua Pakiki whanau made a mat about Responsibility. I made a mat about Responsibility I first wrote Responsibility Mat in the middle of my paper. Then I pointed arrows out and wrote my goals. After putting my goals on the paper I decorated it. Coloured the words and made a border. The reason why we did this was because Responsibility is one of our six pillars in our school. My goals are Being organised with my stuff, Be a role model to the little ones, Participate in my learning, Focus on the work the work that I am doing, Read consistently. I choose then aspects of responsibility because I need to focus more on them. Also because sometimes I don't do them. The thing that I found difficult was colouring the back of my mat it took two days to colour the back of my mat. I really enjoyed colouring the front because it was very easy to do. I learnt that being responsible is always doing what you have to do and doing what is right. Here is my activity below!



No comments:

Post a Comment