Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Moala - Cybersmart Challenge #8

Today I did Cybersmart Challenge #8. Cybersmart Challenge is similar to Cybersmart Challenge #7. Challenge #8 is about knowing how to use your tools. Today we had to create a animation. I created a boat, I added more like a background to go with the boat and waves because the boat is in the ocean so I added waves. I used Poly line on my tools to create my shapes, I also used Auto draw. It took my quite some time to do the animation part. So after I created my boat and did the background and added the waves I copied the slide and moved the boat little by little until the boat was off the page. I also moved the cloud to make it look a bit better. Overall I really like Cybersmart Challenge #8 I am really looking forward to the next Challenge!
Check out the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment