Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Moala - How Maui Slowed the Sun/Weaving Paper and Drawing

On the 14th of April my class and I were about to go to The Ki O Rahi Tournament unfortunately it started raining so we hopped back on the bus and went back to school. My teacher (Ms. Nees-Kairua) decided to know how How Maui slowed the sun after knowing how Maui slowed the sun. Palu used the grinder and grind the paper into stripes we used it to weave the paper. Here is a video. After weaving the paper Ms. Nees gave us different parts of the story and drew our part! We first drew it in pencil lightly then used vivid to out line it. 

Here are the results I used Orange and White!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Moala
    I really like your work and your drawing.
    you have told us what you used and what you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind Regards
    Maraia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moala
    I really like your work and your drawing.
    you have told us what you used and what you did but,
    you could have used more detail, to what you wrote but over all great work.

    Kind Regards
    Maraia

    ReplyDelete