Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mother's Day Mass

 Today we had a very special mass. We were celebrating Mother's Day. We had some of our mothers come in and celebrate with us.

In class this week we made our very own Mother's Day cards. Mrs. Palu used the glider to cut the red paper once we've got our red paper we folded it in half. Mrs. Palu also cut stripes of paper, with that piece of paper we started quilling it. Quilling is when you roll the paper to the end then let it go it looks really nice. We first used a pencil and drew out a heart then we used PVA glue and glued it on the inside of the heart. Once we were finished with that we used a long strip of paper and used that as the outline of the heart.

I wrote two card for my Grandma and Mum!

Results - 

In my card I wrote I know my mum loves me because when I am sad she gives me the biggest hugs ever and it makes me feel loved and warm.
I appreciate my mum because she always helps me with my maths when my brothers refuse to help me.
I appreciate my mum because she buys me new clothes even though I don't need it.

For my Grandma I wrote - I appreciate my nena because she would always make me laugh by making these silly faces.
I know my nena loves me because whenever she is sick I would always make her tea and toast for her breakfast.
I appreciate my nena because she would give me company when I am alone.

All our card together!



No comments:

Post a Comment