Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Trees Talk To Each Other

This Week my class and I read a article about how Trees Talk to Each Other. After I read the article I made a google doc and wrote on the doc what the article was about and a glossary about the words I don't know the meaning to. Here is the link to the article LINK
Here is my activity!!

What was this article about?

This article was about how Trees talk to each other in other cooperative ways. Trees are linked like neighbors' underground network of fungi. By warning each other that they are in danger they share with each other their nutrients at critical times to keep them healthy.


Glossary - 


Enzymes - Stuff produced by a living organism which acts as a catalyst.


Symbiosis - A mutually helpful relationship between different people.


Facilitate - Make an action or a process easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment