Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 3

Summer Learning Journey Day 2 Activity 3

                                                       Being Brave   

The time that I was brave is when my grandma passed away, my siblings and I were at school we got told by the teacher that we are going home.
When we went outside of the school my niece's mum came to pick us up I wasn't expecting her to pick us up, we asked her why we got picked up early then she told us that our grandma have passed away. When I went went into the car my brother and I started bursting into tears,
 Once I came into the house I went through the kitchen to get to the lounge when I saw that my whole family were around my grandma crying I also started to cry.
When I felt her she was really cold so that meant she wasn't breathing...




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Moala,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team who will be reading and commenting on your posts this summer. I hope that you are enjoying the programme.

    I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your grandmother. It is always so hard to lose someone close to you. It sounds like you were very brave when you heard the news. It was also brave of you to talk about your feelings on your blog; that can be hard too.

    Keep up the great mahi, and I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete