Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1


If I had to pick three superpowers one of them would be reading minds, the reason why I pick reading minds is because if anyone is talking about me I will know.

For the second superpower is strength, the reason why I pick strength is because if i am in stranger danger I could Probably try an fight them, the other reason for to protect my family and friends.

The third superpower I would like to have is teleportation, the reason why I would pick Teleportation is because if I was hungry I would Teleport to a restaurant, or to KFC or McDonald's.


what three superpowers would you choose would be the same as mins, or different.

What will you pick?




2 comments:

  1. Hello Moala
    My name is Daniel and I am a student commenter for the Summer Learning Journey program. Your choice of three super powers is great. I would also like to have super strength and teleportation. Like you said, teleportation would be great to go somewhere like a restaurant instantly. You could save a heap of time that way. Super strength could also be useful when you need to lift something heavy. Instead of mind reading I would pick invisibility. I think that would be an incredibly useful superpower - especially in hide and seek!

    Anyways, great job on completing this SLJ activity, I hope to see more excellent blog posts from you soon!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moala, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the task! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete