Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

PE - Health and Workout

Today for P.E My class and I were challenged to do some activities based on the Paralympics. I tried to get more point by doing doing activities thats worth four points instead of doing one I decided to o two because why not. The first activity was to run indoors or outdoors for the age you are right now. I am ten years old so I have to run 10 minutes. The second activity was to ask someone to pick four random items and make a game or do something with it. Instead of asking my brother to pick four random items for me I asked my mum because they were too busy playing outside.
Here are some photos I took while doing the activities!
 
Sorry about the sun I tried to fix it!

The items were a chair, book, brush and a perfume. (I chose the smallest perfume so it would be easy)


No comments:

Post a Comment