Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

RĀPARE | THURSDAY Connect through kindness / Takohatia ki tētahi

 

RĀPARE | THURSDAY

Connect through kindness / Takohatia ki tētahi

 

When we do something nice for someone else, be it a friend, colleague or stranger, not only does it make them feel good, it gives our wellbeing a boost in return. Whether it’s a big gesture or just a smile, everyone has a little act of kindness to offer. Think about someone who might need some extra support right now, because today is all about giving: our time, our kindness, our aroha, our kōrero, to others.


Today I had to do something kind to someone. I decided to do something kind to my mum. My mum is always kind to me. My mum ordered me some clothes. I gave her a hug because I was very grateful for what she did to me. I was also very happy because she ordered me something without me knowing so she added an extra thing for me and I am very grateful that my mum has brought me clothes. In result I gave her a loving hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment