Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Pablo Picasso Art - Cubism Final Drawing

Last month we began our cubism portraits based on Pablo Picasso's cubism art. In cubism you can ply around with lots of shapes. The facial features like your mouth, nose, eye, ear could be in different shapes and different places. Before completing our final drawings we did two practices (go on my blog to see the two practices, it also has the steps on how to make a Picasso art if you would like to also like to draw a Pablo Picasso Cubism Art Pablo Picasso Attempt #1 Pablo Picasso Attempt #1).

Something I found interesting was making different shapes and putting them on different places because normally that have a specific place where they are. 

I found colouring my my art because it took ages! but I finally I got through it!

For my picture I want to focus on letting go by trying not to keep my drawing perfect.

Here is my final picture!


Pablo Picasso | Sartle - Rogue Art History


No comments:

Post a Comment