Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Proper Nouns

Hi Everyone, Today for writing we have been practising our grammar skills. We were focusing on Proper Nouns. Proper nouns are person, a place, a thing or an animal. A proper Noun is more specific about things like a Common Noun is a city and Proper noun is more specific and is Wellington.

The thing that I found easy was saying all the months listing the cities. I really enjoyed doing the word search because it was challenging 

I found trying to pick who are my best friends and  picking two of my family members. I wrote on a paper and put their names on it and pick them and whoever I picked would go on my blog but I couldn't pick out of my best friends so I did both but my family members were just pretty easy.

Check out my Activity's!









2 comments:

  1. Hey Moala,I really like you activity and how you have set them up, and how you explain what you are finding easy and hard. I really like how you showed the answers on the word search.Brilliant Job😃😃😄.

    ReplyDelete