Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Soul Friends Mass

28.02.19
Soul Friends Mass

On Friday ,
The whole school went to the church for Soul Friends mass , my soul friend was Aaliyah , we were waiting till everyone came inside. When everyone came inside Angeline and Meela did a speech. After the speech we sang a song the song is called “light a candle”. After the song Father started talking.

When Father finished talking we sand another song and then Sateki , Jonah and Father did our Soul Friends facing. We had to face our Soul Friends , they had to ask us questions about our Soul Friends and we had to say “yes I will”.

Some students with their Soul Friends then went up and said prayers of the Faithful. After that we sang another song and then Trina and her Soul Friend Melie went and did the offertory , and took up the bread and the wine.

Then we all went up and I put my hands across my chest because I haven’t done my Holy Communion. When the Holy Communion was finished Mr Coakley went up and announced the people who were being the new leaders of 2019. One of them was my brother Laki and I am very proud of him.

After that everyone sat down and Father did the ending prayer. When he finished the prayer he went and stood in a line with some other people and walked down the aisle. We sang a song while they were walking.

This is when the mass finished and everyone left the church to go for shared lunch.


The Soul Friends mass was very fun and I will make sure to help my Soul Friend Aaliyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment