Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Fraction 27/10/2020


Fractions 27/10/2020 

Today for maths my teacher put us into groups, my had to work on a yellow book Level 1 Book 2 Chapter 5 pg. 115. Our first question was "what fraction is shaded" for the picture it showed three circles on the bottom and three circles at the top. On the top circles the middle circle was shaded in black so I had figure out what fraction is shaded. I knew the answer because it was quite easy for me the answer was 1/6. We had more and more question we also had to do some word problems here are some of the word problems that I had figure out. Fran looked after 16 children. 4 of them were boys. What fraction of the children were boys? I knew the answer was 4/16 but you could also put it as a equivalent s so if you would want to put it as an equivalent fraction your answer would be 1/4. After I finished doing all of my work I had to go to the back of the book to check my answers. THAT IS WHAT ID ID FOR MATHS! (I don't have any pictures :()

No comments:

Post a Comment