Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Moala - Recount Writing 22nd October 2020

Today, my class and I had to do writing it was for our test. We had to write about a time we spent with our friends, I wrote about netball because I spent lots of time with my friends there. I also did my planning at the top. ENJOY READING! 


 Moala Recount writing Term 4 22nd October 2020 


Who: My family, friends, teacher, coach, and I.

What: We were playing netball against Remuera.

Where: Netball course in Glen Innes.

Why: Because we were playing netball for St Pius X.

How: We got there in my mum’s van.


Netball Game - 

On Thursday 2020 my family and I went to the Netball Course in Glen Innes, we went to the netball course because my friends and I were playing for the St Pius X netball team. We arrived at the netball course in my mum’s van. We also saw my friends and my teacher and also my coach. I could smell nothing but the fresh air, I could feel the cold wind coming to me, I could hear some people laughing and chatting with each other, I was thinking like we were gonna lose but then I had another thought that we were gonna win.


First Ana and I went to go find where the court was. We couldn't find the court until we could see all of our friends. We ran over there to say hi to every single one of them. We could see them in a line we could also see the parents sitting down. I was looking around to see who else was here and also to see who’s parents or siblings came. Also everyone looked very nice that day. I was whinging a little bit if I 


After that we all had to get into two lines facing each other on line would have to run and catch the ball then pass to the person in front of them. We also started doing some running forward then running backwards, after doing our warm up we could hear the lady talking on the microphone and said it was our turn to play. We were really excited and nervous at the same time.


Later on the players that were playing on the court grabbed their T - shirts that said what they were playing for like D, D stands for defence and A, A stands for attack. I was sub so I was talking and playing around with my friends and brothers who were also there. After the game that they were playing it was time for the sub people to go on and play. I was very nervous because I was playing, I was playing as D we all did a lot of passing and a lot of scoring. In the background there were a lot of cheering and shouting. We had four more games and they were also very good games.


Finally the person who had the scores announced that WE WON!! We were very happy about it. We also gathered together to take a photo, we also took photos with our own families. We all grabbed our things and went back and jumped into our cars or vans happily. THE END!!


No comments:

Post a Comment