Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Percentages - Understand different types of percentages

In Term 4 2020 my teacher for maths has taught us how to do percentages. A percent is how much things are, like if it is high or low. Did you know that if you separate per cent into per - cent the per means out of one hundred. Have you ever seen a % sign anywhere, I haven;t seen much percent signs anywhere but I have seen them on a couple of phones it shows how much the battery is on your phone. How I worked out my percentages I would first start of with the denominator on my work you can see that my first denominator first starts with a five, next to the five it shows one hundred I have to times five to something to make it to one hundred which is 20 so next to it I would have to put an equal sign then put down. What I did to the bottom I would have to do it to the top, so I have to times 2 to 20 and find out that answer to the nominator. When I have found out the answer to the nominator that is the percentage I would have to put it next to the fractions I have done.

HERE IS MY ACTIVITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment