Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Labour Weekend Recount 2020

THIS IS MY WRITING FOR LABOUR WEEKEND!


Labour Weekend 2020


Labour Weekend Recount


Planning

Who: My cousins, brothers and I.

What: Playing Among us, playing on the trampoline. :)

Where: At my aunties house.

Why: Because my dad went to his

cousins house and my mum went

out to dinner with her sisters and friends.

How: We went there in my mum’s van.












Labour Weekend Recount

On Monday twenty-six October, my brother, my mum and

I went to my aunties house because my dad went to

his cousin's house and my mum went to dinner with

her sister and friends. My cousins and I were playing a

popular game called Among us and we were also playing on the

trampoline. We arrived at my aunties house in my mum’s van.



First thing we did when we went inside the house was

I went and made myself like I was at home so I jumped onto my cousin's

bed because my back was sore. I sneaked my mum’s phone

so I could play on it. First I was playing a little bit of Roblox

then my cousin Charlotte came and asked me if I wanted to

play AMONG US with them I said OKAY!! So I ran up to my

cousins room and my cousin Charlotte came and told me the

code so I could play with them.


After playing I got a little upset with my brother so I decided to not play.

I went to my cousin’s room and played Roblox .

The game that I was playing on Roblox was Adopt me.

I was bored so my cousins and I went outside to go play on the

trampoline. My cousins and I like to record went we are outside

so we grabbed my mum’s phone and started recording.

We jumped off some of the metal that was above the trampoline

and we also did a challenge where you can’t fall if you fall then you

are eliminated.


Later on from playing on the trampoline we all ran back inside my

cousin’s decided to go to the G.I basketball court and my cousins

and I stayed back. I was watching youtube on my mum’s phone.

I don’t know why but I started watching Kim Liz ASMR.

My cousins were screen mirroring onto the T.V and started watching

Tik Tok and making Tik Tok. After all those arguments we decided to

go outside to get all those fights out of us. We kept doing more of those

jumping off the metal and doing some of the challenges.


Finally we went back inside because we were bored.

While I was watching youtube I looked at the door and saw my dad.

He came inside of the house and went to my other cousin.

We got bored again and decided to go trampoline. We waited until

it was a bit night so then we could go in. I went to the lounge and

surprisingly saw my mum sitting in the lounge. It was really hot so I

decided to eat some Ice - Cream. My mum told me to go and get my

brothers so we could finally go home. We all grabbed our stuff so we

could go home. THE END! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment