Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Moala - Narrative Writing talking about the life of my characters object

  My class and I have been learning about As I Saw It, we also had our own cards at the front of the card its says what object it has. Mine was Blue Glass Beads with my object I also get a card that's about the object. My teacher told us to read the card to see that it says then we would have to do our objects adventure. THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ENJOY!!    


Creative Writing Term 4 2020


12/10/2020




12/10/2020

My character is Sydney Parkinson,

I am a trinket also known as blue glass beads. I remembered that I first started on a ship called the Endeavour. I like to be put on a long thin white string. Then they put it around their wrist, ankle, or neck.


I don’t know why I was put onto a ship called the Endeavor but when I was in someone's hand I could hear that he was saying he wanted to take me onto shore to show friendship to each other. I heard someone calling his name. It sounded like James Cook so that is what I thought his name was.




When James Cook put me down I  could  see James Cook come back and take lots of me. He gave them out to I think Māori visitors.



I ended up in a room full of children. I was in a bag. I could feel someone lifting me up and putting me on something. I was a little bit scared because I didn’t  know what they were gonna do to me. So I waited peacefully and looked around. 


I saw a  girl come  to me and take me then I felt like I was falling. I looked down and I realised that I was falling. She picked me up and went to another table that looked similar to the other table. She started looking at me weirdly then started typing. I also heard a woman talking ABOUT PINNING OR STABLING ME ONTO A WALL!!!! Then I thought that was the last time here!! (*long sigh*).


No comments:

Post a Comment