Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Moala Recount Narrative writing 2020




12 October 2020




Introduction: During the holidays, I am going to be sharing with you what I have done in the holidays. I have not done many things during the holidays so I have put two things that happened throughout the holidays!

 

Who: Five of my cousins, my auntie, uncle, and myself. NAMES: Mele, Lote, Sita, Tita, Vina, Manu, Finau, and Moala.


What: We were playing a little bit at the park while 


Where: The Kmart in Sylvia Park, we also went to a park (I am very sorry I forgot where the park was.)


When: After eight o’clock on a Thursday night during the holidays!


Why: We went to the park because my cousin did her workout but she wanted to go out and do her workout so we went to the park. We went to Kmart because my uncle needed to get new shirts and my cousin and I wanted to go along with them so we went. My cousin and I also got clothes.







                        The story

12 October 2020


Throughout the holidays, my cousins and I went to a big park far from my house. I was playing in the park while my two other cousins were doing a twelve minute workout. My two cousins were taking a lot of photos because they were amazed by the sunset so they were taking photos, while my cousins were taking photos. I was also amazed by the sunset because it had a bright sun with yellow at the bottom of the big sun. Once we had finished playing at the park and doing a workout we went back home.



When my cousin and I arrived back home my other cousins went to the warehouse to buy clothes. My cousin was watching tik tok while I was sitting down on the mat painting.I was painting because I didn’t want to watch T.V and I think that painting is interesting to do. When my auntie and uncle came back from somewhere they needed to go to Kmart we realised that we knew my other cousins were going to Kmart as well. We wanted to go to Kmart just to buy some new clothes and meet up with my other cousins.

 


A couple minutes later we went to Kmart in Sylvia Park. We all jumped out of the car. My cousin and I tried to look for my other cousins to see if they were there but there was no sign of them so we just decided to keep on shopping. My auntie told me to get pajamas so after I shower I could wear them. Later on we met with my cousins and we both started looking for new clothes. 




After shopping for new clothes we went back home. My cousin sorted out all of the clothes to put into the pile so when she is done folding it we grab it and put it into our own drawers. When we were finished putting in all of our clothes we all went back to what we were doing! THE END!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment