Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Moala - Road Safety quiz 2020

In Term 4 2020, my teacher gave us a book it wasn't really book it was basically like a magazine but it was all about safety. My teacher told us to read Road Safety there were six heading on the paper she told us to read all six of them. When we were done reading them we would have to write on our Chromebooks  put boxes onto our google drawing in those boxes we would write the headings on the book that we read onto our chrome books. My teacher told us to write the keywords of the things that we read on the book she told us not to write word for word but say the same meaning but different words. Once we were done doing all of those stuff we would have to blog about it. When we are done blogging about it we have to do a quiz the quiz would be on my next blog. ENJOY READING MY WORK THAT I HAVE DONE!!


\

No comments:

Post a Comment